If you have any consultation or doubt about the voluntary product certification business,
Please call the hotline
Or inquire on the phone:
The Background of Intellectual Property Certification
Nowadays, with the development of economy and the construction of socialist modernization, more and more enterprises are not extensive development, and many enterprises begin to inject evergreen genes into enterprises. Of course, in this process, in addition to the development of the enterprise itself, the construction of corporate culture, the growth of the team, but also constantly enhance the core competitiveness of enterprises, more and more enterprises are beginning to recognize the importance of intellectual property management system certification for enterprises. Establishing an intellectual property management system is to implement the national standard of "Standards for Intellectual Property Management of Enterprises". The national standards for enterprise intellectual property management norms are formulated by the State Intellectual Property Office, approved and promulgated by the General Administration of Quality Supervision and Inspection and the National Standardization Management Committee, and implemented on March 1, 2013. The standard number is GB/T 29490-2013.
On April 24, 2017, the Supreme Law first promulgated the Outline of Judicial Protection of Intellectual Property Rights in China. In September 2018, the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the General Office of the State Council issued important documents such as Opinions on Several Issues Concerning Strengthening Reform and Innovation in the Field of Intellectual Property Justice. In 2019, China's Intellectual Property Development Evaluation Report 2018 was published.
The report of the Nineteenth National Congress of the Communist Party of China emphasizes that China's economy has shifted from a stage of rapid growth to a stage of high-quality development. We should "advocate innovative culture and strengthen the creation, protection and application of intellectual property rights". In order to promote the high-quality development of China's intellectual property cause, establish and improve the certification system in the field of intellectual property rights, and comprehensively improve the quality, efficiency, protection effect and management level of intellectual property rights created by innovators, it is necessary to expand the certification of a single intellectual property management system to cover the management system through the Management Measures. Intellectual property certification system of service certification and service certification will accelerate the realization of "full coverage" of intellectual property certification for enterprises, universities and scientific research organizations.
Benefits of implementation
1. As the first national standard for enterprise intellectual property management in China, the implementation of the "Standard for Enterprise Intellectual Property Management" will be the basic condition for enterprise intellectual property work and the prerequisite for enterprises to declare scientific and technological projects.
2. Establishing and implementing the intellectual property management system will help to enhance the awareness of property rights of enterprise leaders and staff, and mobilize their enthusiasm for invention and creation.
3. Promote enterprises to produce new products and new technologies with high value-added independent intellectual property rights. Through their own production and sales or through the transfer of technology trade license to others, will bring rich economic benefits to enterprises.
4. Enhance the value of intangible assets of enterprises, and make greater profits in the operation of assets such as financing, listing, investment, merger and acquisition, and sale of enterprises.
5. Consolidate the market position of enterprises and enhance the position of independent intellectual property rights owned by enterprises in the sales market by implementing the Regulations on the Management of Enterprise Intellectual Property Rights.
6. Acquiring certification, they may apply to the competent scientific and technological authorities for projects such as strategic promotion projects and implementation plans.
Application for Certification and Recertification of Intellectual Property Management System
Multiple Places List
Intellectual Property Certification Service Contract
Application for Change of Certificate of Certification